PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop Studio Techniques Book

Clementv
7th Nov 2002, 07:05 pm
Hi all

Whilst browsing in my local book shop I came across a book by ADOBE
called Photoshop 7.0 Studio Techniques. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to see if it contained any really useful tips, tricks or tutorials that can't be found on the web.

I'm keen to improve my Photoshop skills and learn how to create some really cool stuff. Will this book help :?:

CADTutor
7th Nov 2002, 07:11 pm
I don't know that book but I have made two recommendations with short reviews here http://www.cadtutor.net/dd/photo/resource/resource.html

Clementv
7th Nov 2002, 07:31 pm
Thanks David

As per usual with all these types of books, and books in general, they seem to be obscenely expensive :roll:

I'll do a bit more research and post a reply of what I come up with.

CADTutor
7th Nov 2002, 07:53 pm
Thanks Clement. You'll find these kind of titles MUCH cheaper from Amazon. Most are about 30% less than usual.

billsta
8th Nov 2002, 02:58 am
the only books i buy, would HAVE to HAVE a tutorial CD in it..
and then its tax deductable, im still a student :mrgreen:

Psmeg
14th Nov 2002, 07:04 pm
I've used the Photoshop Studio Techniques for PS6, and I must say that that was an excellent book to gain a professional insight into Photoshop and some of the results that can be achieved.

So, I would say that if you have the spare cash and you want a professional look at PS, then this (as long as it's following on from the v6 book) is well worth your cash.

Regards

Psmeg