PDA

View Full Version : Plot Preview.

Aido
24th May 2007, 11:09 am
Hope somebody can help me with this problem, when I go to plot a drawing I seem to have a problem viewing the drawing in the plot preview. I have tried auditing and purging it and making a copy of it but nothing seems to work. It's as if the drawing has disappeared in the preview.

Cheers.

ffk
24th May 2007, 11:35 am
Hello Aido,

I thing it's a layer problem.
try this : select you drawing and put it on the standard layer.
Plot you drawing , normally it works.

FFk

yedan
24th May 2007, 11:35 am
check that you are drawing on layers that are allowed to plot, and that the drawing colour has not been set to really light grey pen colour of something like that, your sure what you are asking to plot actually contains information for plotting, i.e if you are using a window its over your drawing and not off to one side in space or something.

Tiger
24th May 2007, 11:42 am
try Zoom - Extents to check if there is something way of to the side of the drawing that is interfering.

SLW210
24th May 2007, 06:02 pm
Have you checked the drawing scale against the plot scale? What paper size do you have selected? Have you checked the box for "center the plot"? Try selecting "scaled to fit" under plot scale.

riga
24th May 2007, 06:59 pm
Have you checked the drawing scale against the plot scale? What paper size do you have selected? Have you checked the box for "center the plot"? Try selecting "scaled to fit" under plot scale.

More easy: post your draw and we will try to find out where is the problem