View Full Version : Set up middle button of mouse to use zoom coomand
27th Oct 2007, 03:26 pm
I am using Auto Cad 2008
How do I set up middle button of the mouse to use zoom coomand.
I have tried options <user prefences, but did not have the option to have zoom as middle button of the mouse.
Any views greately appreciated
27th Oct 2007, 03:30 pm
The problem looks like it's down to your mouse, re-install the driver and play with you mouse settings.
27th Oct 2007, 06:29 pm
we've covered this for the FAQ :)
27th Oct 2007, 11:47 pm
But Nope tried MBUTTONPAN TO '1', still scroll wheel doesn't pan/ zoom. It's in auto cad 2008.
Any ideas ?
28th Oct 2007, 12:17 am
check it's settings in Windows?
28th Oct 2007, 01:51 am
CAD<LIFE and Strix.
I would be interested in a resolution to this, particularly if it involves a windows setting. We may need to add this extra info to that FAQ.
28th Oct 2007, 11:14 am
Is it a logitec mouse? can you try another mouse?
8th Nov 2007, 01:46 am
I love it when people forget to get back to us :roll:
6th Dec 2007, 02:06 am
I had this same problem and finally solved this issue.
Here is how to set the pan and zoom function for Autocad using a Newer Logitech Mouse using SetPoint Software
1. Open the Setpoint software and click the My Mouse tab.
2. In step 1, "Select Mouse", select your mouse.
3. In step 2, "Select Button", select the "Middle Button" from the list.
4. In step 3, "Select Task", select the "Other" radio button.
5. Then select the "Select Function" button next to it.
6. Then in the Select Task Window, Select "Middle Button" from the
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.1.2 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.