PDA

View Full Version : Viewport Border Visibility

Barry Clark
12th Jan 2005, 09:24 pm
We have a drawing here that we have lost visibility of the viewport borders. All layers are on and thawed. Since we cannot see the border, we cannot grab it or manipulate it. Any thoughts? Any one know of a variable that controls this visibility?

Thank you

Kate M
12th Jan 2005, 10:16 pm
Maybe a silly question, but are you sure you're in paperspace? I've had at least 3 people here ask me where their titleblock went, only to discover that they were in a floating viewport. :-) If that's not it, maybe post the drawing?

DoYouKnowMe
12th Jan 2005, 10:18 pm
Just a thought but maybe the border is on a laye r color that mimicks the background.

Barry Clark
12th Jan 2005, 10:45 pm
Maybe a silly question, but are you sure you're in paperspace? I've had at least 3 people here ask me where their titleblock went, only to discover that they were in a floating viewport. :-) If that's not it, maybe post the drawing?HAHA. No. hehe. Not a greeny.
I have answered that question myself before for others.

Can't post the drawing; sensitive material.

Barry Clark
12th Jan 2005, 10:46 pm
Just a thought but maybe the border is on a laye r color that mimicks the background.Already tried that. Good thought though.

Barry Clark
12th Jan 2005, 10:47 pm
There must have been an anomoly in the drawing. We closed and reopened and the border was back. It was very strange. Through coding, you can turn any object off and on through variables but it isn't so easy to do without the coding. Maybe it just freaked out.