PDA

View Full Version : Initials and signature

Devilinity
23rd May 2008, 08:49 pm
You know when you have a piece of design work, and u want to put a personalised signature or initials on it. Would photoshop be a suitable to design that initial/signature?

Or actually do you know of a website that might generate a signiture for you from you sketch input? Because the thing is that if i use my mouse to manually draw it in, it'll look a little rigid i think :unsure:

NBC
23rd May 2008, 09:01 pm
Why not do your signature on a piece of paper, scan it to pdf, convert the pdf to an image file; then copy and paste your image file into the software where you want to place your signature ?

Devilinity
23rd May 2008, 09:05 pm
Why not do your signature on a piece of paper, scan it to pdf, convert the pdf to an image file; then copy and paste your image file into the software where you want to place your signature ?

Because i don't want a typcial simple line signature, I kinda want a signature with a bit more of a defination, depth, a bit more of a ouf to it

NBC
23rd May 2008, 09:11 pm
it's a signature for goodness sake <sighs> fair enough. dunno then

JerryG
23rd May 2008, 09:41 pm
How about scan and then trace?

Devilinity
23rd May 2008, 10:07 pm
How about scan and then trace?

What do you mean scan and trace? You mean draw over it with a brush tool? But i think that wud be to wonkie