Courses for good cad management

Skeeps

I'm thinking that a course to find tips and hints on good drawing practice, and new ideas to implement into our office would be good. Anyone know of any.

I live in Leicester area.

A good start is the book entitled Expert CAD Management by Robert Green.

An event I will be aiming to go to later this year - http://www.augievents.com/Home/DesignAcademy/tabid/361/language/en-US/Default.aspx

I also have a CD containing pretty much all of what was discussed at Autodesk University 2007 - would take you hours to read it all; but I am convinced it has lots of pertinent info for you.

PM me, and I'll try get you a copy

A good start is the book entitled Expert CAD Management by Robert Green.

I will second that. This is a very good book, as is Robert's site.

As NBC said, the AUGI events are very good, but also check out their website for some great tips as well.

On top of what others have said, AUGI also has their previous years AU classes on their website.

And I thoroughly recommend the Design Academy. I'm hoping that work will pay for me to go again this year, as I learned so much last year!

CADalyst Magazine has a monthly column entitled cadmanager. This month's article (May) is Setting CAD Standards. Synopsis: "Build standards around your company's needs, limitations and requirements."

Find them online at www.cadalyst.com.

Also, check out the cadsmart website.

They are hosting a conference in september, at which Robert Green will be presenting.

Also, check out the cadsmart website.

They are hosting a conference in september, at which Robert Green will be presenting.

Have you got a link for that please

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey, Thanks for sharing a link. There are a good courses of CAD Management. AUGI is really nice events, it has some great tips of management. You can find a great courses and dates. Keep up the good work....