AutoCAD Performance Driver

CADTutor

I just noticed that nvidia have recently released a new version of their Performance Driver for AutoCAD 2009. The big change is that this one will run with Vista. So all of you using Quadro FX cards with Vista (like me :( ) have been waiting for this for some time.

ok, so I get excited at the possibilities with this, so I download it. go to install and it says it can't find an installed version of 2009. :o Suppose it's cuz it's MEP ?? I'm going to reboot and re-try :( I appreciate the link!

ok so no go, if *anyone* running MEP figures out how to install this please PM me? Meanwhile I'm going after Nvidia....

thanks

The Nvidia documentation says that the driver should "auto sense" AutoCAD and start working without problem.

Good luck with Nvidia, let us know how you get on.

The Nvidia documentation says that the driver should "auto sense" AutoCAD and start working without problem.

Good luck with Nvidia, let us know how you get on.

just found a bunch of updates for both Nvidia AND Vasta. re-booting once again......:x

The latest driver for Quadro FX seems to be 169.96 and this has the AutoCAD driver integrated. Autodesk haven't given it the official nod yet but since they were involved with the development, I guess it must be fine.

• 1 month later...

I've got the same exact problem, is it because I have a LT 2009?

After driver upgrades still can´t install performance driver.

Specs: Windows Vista Enterprise SP1 32 bits

Intel Xeon X3350

2 Gb DDR 3 1333

Intel Desktop Board DX38BT

Pny Quadro FX 570

Has anyone been able to install performance driver on LT 2009?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...