Viewports in LT2008

mr_mojo_risin

I'm not sure of the limitations of LT but if when you enter the MVIEW command you don't have options for Object or Polygonal then I think you're out of luck.

I'm not sure of the limitations of LT but if when you enter the MVIEW command you don't have options for Object or Polygonal then I think you're out of luck.

AutoCAD LT 2008 actually has these options. Just type MVIEW to invoke the command. :)

AutoCAD LT 2008 actually has these options. Just type MVIEW to invoke the command. :)

When I type MVIEW, the options I get are: ON/OFF/Fit/Shadeplot/Lock/Restore/LAyer/2/3/4

And this is AutoCAD LT 2008? Because we have 6 seats of LT 2008 and I just went to our other station and checked before I posted. :)

It certainly is.:(:(:(

When I type MVIEW, the options I get are: ON/OFF/Fit/Shadeplot/Lock/Restore/LAyer/2/3/4

yes, it is same in my LT2008 as well.

You can however use wipeouts to "shape" the viewport though... not a solution but a possible workaround... if wipeouts are available in LT?

• 3 years later...