Express Tools loading

hiddenline

Hey everyone!

I just installed Autodesk 2009- wow! I've been working on 2005 for the last couple years, so I've got some work to do to get everything set up.

I'm trying to load express tools.

I typed express tools, nothing happens.

I type appload and got to C:\programfiles\Autocad2009\Express

There's alot of lsp files in there!

I use Copy/Rotate (cr) and Move/Rotate (mr) allll day. But, i don't see the lsp routine in this list.

When i type expressmenu nothing happens either.

I right-click on the toolbar and there isn't a choice to select Express

So I type menuload- no express tools there

So I browse to Autocad folder and click on Express.

it says the file is empty. I change the file-type pulldown to mns, cui, mnu type files...it still says it's empty.

Am I looking in the wrong locaiton for the menu to load?

Help!

Thanks everyone!

Thanks Remark! I got the menu loaded!!:D

However, I don't see Move/Rotate or Copy/Rotate anymore! Only MOCORO. Yuck. that's too long.

Do you know if they got rid of mr and cr? when I type it in, it doesn't recognize it.

Thanks again!

• 1 year later...

Remark,

I too am trying to add express content to my ribbon in 09 Civil 3D.

I used the directions from the cadforum's link you provided. After I check the box and closed nothing happens. If I go back to the CUI file the box is unchecked. Any advice?

Thanks!

Thanks for the response ReMark. I went through the process again and again. Unfortunately, I did switch to the current workspace. I even tried creating new workspace and setting it current, but it still didn't work.

I do find it strange that after I have set my workspace current and have selected to customize it and have checked the ribbon panel box under partial CUI files that the workspace contents on the right does not show a change in contents.

Thanks for your help.