View Full Version : Printing Issue
1st Aug 2008, 03:52 pm
I am having trouble printing just Black Lines on a small desktop printer. Even though I have set the print to print Black it either comes out with the layer colours or Greyscale .... Not Black
Can anyone assist me I using 2008 and Vista.
1st Aug 2008, 04:37 pm
1) Go to File>Plot
2) Select the drop down arrow under the Plot style table (Top Right) [If you don’t see that click the arrow at the bottom next to the help button]
3) Select the New…, and Start from scratch, then click next.
4) Type Black for the File Name and Click next.
5) Click the plot style table editor.. button.
6) Go to the Table view tab. Under the Color 1 column in row Color select black from the drop down box. After that’s black right click on the color black and apply that to all styles.
Now when you print just make sure that that black plot styles is selected and that should work for you.
1st Aug 2008, 07:52 pm
Many thanks ... worked perfect
1st Aug 2008, 08:40 pm
Your welcome, but if the lines prnt out to thick you can change the lineweights of all the line to something thin.
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.1.2 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.