voice recognition software

pittrehab

What voice recognition software works best with autocad for a person with a mobility disability? I have seen the demo speak4cad software, has anyone used it? Thanks for any help you can provide!

Greg

that's an interesting concept

are you still going to be able drag lines to intersections_of etc?

there are a few threads on here detailing some pretty unreal looking devices for CAD input, including photo's and links for such devices

(and a thread about the death of the mouse which you may find amusing too - as we all explore the concept of the screen recognising somebody's facial expressions or reading their thoughts )

let's move your thread to a more appropriate section and see if it gets some more answers :thumbsup:

(let us know if you find anything useful in those older threads btw)

I've heard that Dragon Naturally Speaking works well. I've read of one case where a young man used this software at his job as a CAD operator for an utility company. It worked so well that some of the other CAD operators started using it too. A side benefit is less carpal tunnel related injuries.

What voice recognition software works best with autocad for a person with a mobility disability? I have seen the demo speak4cad software, has anyone used it? Thanks for any help you can provide!

Greg

well nah, what Strix said was the she'd move the original thread to another forum - she does that sometimes, thinking she knows best and all :wink:

Thanks, I'm just trying to find voice software that will work well. Dragon naturally speaking is not rec. for autocad so I joined this forum to chat with user's, just looking for some help here.

• 2 weeks later...