Help with Glass Material

Mohammad Umer

Hope u're fine. I cannot make the window's glass transparent. I'm using AutoCad 2000.

Could u please tell me in detail how to make the galss look like a real one.

Thanks in advance!

Hope to hear soon from ur side.

Take care & be happy.

Umer Mohmmad!

Hope u're fine. I cannot make the window's glass transparent. I'm using AutoCad 2000.

Thanks in advance!

Take care & be happy.

Umer Mohmmad!

1. i noticed in your profile box to left of your post you say you're using AutoCAD 2000 LT, as far as I was aware, i didn't know you could do 3D work in LT. (If i'm wrong i appologise)

2. You will find you get answered easier if you start a new thread when you have a new question to ask. If you post on an existing, people may think it's a continuation of the problem first asked by the original peron who posted the thread

As Skip said, if you have a question, please start a new thread. Posting your question in someone else's is considered hi-jacking and usually causes much confusion and actually makes it harder for you, and the original thread starter, to get your problems resolved.

I have moved your question to its own thread.

Thanks in advance!

Take care & be happy.

Umer Mohmmad!

If you use acad 2000 ,first you must need to create new material.Then name it and you should choose color of glass from material properties dialog box.Next you need to check left side of material dialog box for "transparent".And then you can adjust value( near right upper corner of material dialog box) for transparent setting of glass.You can see update material with preview dialog box by click to preview button.If you need reflection,roughness..etc..you can check this and can adjust value.Finally you can attach glass material to your model and hit render.Sorry for my explain,i think a little complex for you coz i don't use acad 2000 about last 5 year.