What books FAQ Idea

skipsophrenic

Hi,

Was looking through older posts through to the ones today, and one

thing I regularly see is people asking advice on what books to get to

read in regards to AutoCAD, so i thought would a FAQ section be any good?

Skipso

It is interesting that many members of the forum don't explore the rest of the CADTutor site. We have loads of excellent content outside the forum including, tutorials, Michael's Corner, FAQ and more planned for the future.

• 1 month later...
oops :oops: sorry C64

I think maybe I better get a book on

"How to search online forums PROPERLY."

LOL :)

George Omura and Ellen's AutoCAD Bible are excellent reference books for AutoCAD, I have both, both for various versions of AutoCAD.

You'll need a heavy duty bookshelf to support the weight! :lol:

My latest recommendation, for those whose interests lie with architecture, is Jon McFarland's "AutoCAD 2009 and AutoCAD LT 2009 No Experience Required" as published by Wiley Publishing, Inc. I picked it up on Amazon for about $30 (U.S.). The nice thing is it's a step-by-step tutorial for building a small cabin. The user actually puts together all the drawings that would be required. In all there are 17 chapters, the last two of which cover 3D topics. Alas, there is no companion CD but sample drawings germain to each chapter can be downloaded from the publisher's website.