A Superb Learning Facility

Lee Mac

I must say that since stumbling across this forum when browsing the net for some help with LISP I have learnt more than I could ever have predicted.

There are so many helpful (and witty) users out there who are prepared to think over the posted problem and donate their time to helping you find a solution.

A big "Thank You" to all those who have helped me. :P

You've contributed just as much so give yourself a pat on the back too Lee.:thumbsup:

That's what makes CADTutor the best free AutoCAD help website around.

I must say that since stumbling across this forum when browsing the net for some help with LISP I have learnt more than I could ever have predicted.

There are so many helpful (and witty) users out there who are prepared to think over the posted problem and donate their time to helping you find a solution.

A big "Thank You" to all those who have helped me. :P

Take care Lee Mac and best of luck for the future.

ReMark - again you are 100% correct :lol: :lol:

ReMark has so much input in these forums, he must come across so many random questions - like I saw one the other day about someone asking about how to work out magnification factors - but still he pointed them in the right direction, even if it was a little off topic :P

CadTutor in addition to pickin' up new tricks, learning, which we always are, is a great place to spend some leisure time.

I have visited other CAD websites, none hold a candle to cadtutor.net!

Thanks to all who participate, moderate, spend the time managing the site and forums.

CadTutor in addition to pickin' up new tricks, learning, which we always are, is a great place to spend some leisure time.

I have visited other CAD websites, none hold a candle to cadtutor.net!

Thanks to all who participate, moderate, spend the time managing the site and forums.

Only thing i can add too that, is that since i've joined CADTutor.net is it's become a second home for me.

I can't praise this site enough. :thumbsup:

I agree with all of the above posts in this thread. I've been here less than 3 weeks, but I already feel right at home.

In my opinion, if you can't find the answer on CADTutor, you won't find it anywhere:lol:

I must admit, everyone here is from all over the world, from all different cultures and backgrounds, and yet no-one is offensive, and everyone is friendly and helpful - and has the patience to work through things.