Raster Programing Needed!

AQucsaiJr

I am in need of a program that can open up AutoCAD drawings that have Raster drawings, .DGN...etc, and give some type of print out that will show me where the Raster images are being saved. I am having a problem with some of the Raster images being saved to a different folder path than the AutoCAD file it is suposed to be attached too. I would like this program to be able to give me the saved path of the AutoCAD file and the saved path of the Raster image that is attached to that AutoCAD file. I need the program to be able to go through all the AutoCAD files in a given folder, or be able to select multiple files to be checked, and give me this information in a printable format. I am willing to pay for this program, so if anyone can help me find a program that can do this or knows how to write the program that can do this, please contact me. Thanks.

How about this? I get a message across the plotted drawing that says the file path of the Raster image if it could not find it! Can I get that to plot in the plot stamp every time I plot an AutoCAD file that has a Raster image attached?

Is there a way to have the Raster file path show up with the Plot Stamp of the AutoCAD file path on every printed drawing? My Plot stamp currently only shows the file path of the AutoCAD file but if it could show both Raster and AutoCAD that would work too.

• 4 weeks later...

Just want to update anyone interested in this type of program. I have found that the Reference Manager program that downloads with AutoCAD works perfect for this problem. It will give you a report that includes the saved path of the Raster images as well as the saved path of the AutoCAD files it is attached to.