Cad on Laptop and Desktop

AMB4311

How would I go about using Cad on a laptop and a desktop pc? Is this possible legally? I would be running the latest versions of Auto cad LT. Just thinking is it possible to put it on a flash drive or portable hard drive and run it off of my laptop or desktop? I want to be able to work on a laptop away from home but I would like to use a desktop whenever I am at home.

Thanks for any help.

As long as the program is NOT being used simultaneously on the laptop AND the desktop you could load it to both. Check with your authorized AutoDesk reseller to be 100% positive.

• 2 weeks later...

For what it's worth, I asked Autodesk about this a couple years ago at the last place I worked. They officially allow you to load it onto three computers at any given time. Any more than that and they'll send a cease and desist letter.