Cadtutor 3d Download

arjun_samar

dear to all our good cad users

sir and madam,

lately i have been surfing in the net and accidentally

i come across 3dmodelsharing.com website...

and there is a free 3D download... example 3d range, 3d tubs, 3d lighting fixtures, 3d table, 3d cars and many more....

and i just think if our forum cadtutor have something like this it would

benifet us all... if someone have a 3d drawing then would like to share it with us so we can also use it in our work .

like, if we have this 3d storage... and someone is looking for a 3d computer drawing. or a 3d car... then it would benifit us all...

and if possible not only 3d drawings but also 2d.. example blocks of cars.. etc...

hope you'll support this...

if you want this to happen.. please vote in.. or sign in this thread...

so the administrator of cadtutor might notice us....

PLEASE VOTE.....

arjun:)

It's a good suggestion that has come up before. There are pros and cons to it that would have to be seriously considered. One thing that would concern me is having a set of standards to follow for the creation of blocks. Another concern would be that CADTutor would be in competition with the CAD Block Exchange Network.

It's a good suggestion that has come up before. There are pros and cons to it that would have to be seriously considered. One thing that would concern me is having a set of standards to follow for the creation of blocks. Another concern would be that CADTutor would be in competition with the CAD Block Exchange Network.

HI Big bro remark...

im just a student and i really dont know yet about is the outside world of autocad.. big bro what do you mean by Exchange Network?

Its a great idea,

try this link, it is already been discussed.

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25379&highlight=library%2C+upload+blocks

big bro

i checked the link....

then i found out.... this idea is so powerful and gigantic and can really befit us all

B U T , in the other hand. this idea is like two edged blade...

one side can benifit us all and the other side can destroy us all....

there are many considiration that sould be concieve....

many poeple abuse it... play joke and more important if a block is uploaded here but it has a copy right... so another big problem...:cry:

why does every good things bout cad should be abused....

why are there people have the courage to destroy a thing that many people have sacrificed just to create it....:cry:

Blocks found at the CBEN do not come with any kind of copyright. They are posted for use by anyone who wants to take the time to download them. And as the site states it "...is the only major CAD directory that is 100% free." I have not encountered any blocks from CBEN being posted here. I suppose a person could do that if they were the source of the blocks to begin with.

I think when last considered we raised more questions than we had answers for. Additionally, doesn't it involve more behind the scenes type work to setup and maintain? I don't want to be adding to anyone's already-too-long list of things to do.