insulation

nannabug

I'm using AutoCAD 2002. When drawing a section, is there an easier way to draw insulation than just drawing lines and then filleting them?

Thank you in advance.

I'm using AutoCAD 2002. When drawing a section, is there an easier way to draw insulation than just drawing lines and then filleting them?

Thank you in advance.

What, BATT insulation? If so there is a linetype style for it.

BATT.jpg

F7

Thanks, f700es. Found the linetype and loaded it. Have been playing around with it some and haven't figured out how to make it fit the width of the area I wish to fill. Can do length by drawing the linetype as you advised, but not the width. Is there a way to fill an area as is done with a hatch?

Thanks, f700es. Found the linetype and loaded it. Have been playing around with it some and haven't figured out how to make it fit the width of the area I wish to fill. Can do length by drawing the linetype as you advised, but not the width. Is there a way to fill an area as is done with a hatch?

PLay with the linetype scale of the line in the properties box. That should do it ;)

• 4 years later...

Hi there all CAD people - I am still looking for an ZIG ZAG lisp routine that works well.

Meanwhile I think I can help some of you guys with a small lisp routine for normal well drawed isolation.

Best ragards- and please look at my other messages for further information.

isop.LSP

isot.LSP