To admin(must see)

rajesh

when i saw the this site ,first time , i feel very well about your info.But to my query no one can give any revert.i feel so sad about this.k keep on improve .... to give better info......... k once again thanks...................:)

I feel sorry that your question wasn't answered but this place is a collection of users. It is NOT a service, it is a shared resource. I have had a quick look at your previous post and found I can't answer it. I guess none of the other people here could answer it either.

Well, I'm sorry that we couldn't help you with your problem, but to be honest, this is an Autocad forum, not a Microstation forum. So instead of insulting us by posting two messages about how useless this site is, and how we need to give better info, why don't you go have a look around the internet and find yourself a Microstation forum.

I think we need to just let it go...He's like the customer at a Toyota dealership complaining about their poor selection of Hondas.

I think we need to just let it go...He's like the customer at a Toyota dealership complaining about their poor selection of Hondas.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think I could've put it any better myself :thumbsup: :lol:

Or a customer at the AutoCAD forums complaining about the poor selections of Microstation forums... Hmmm, something familiar about that....

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28139

Actually i dont know wat is the main theme of this site.I saw above link and i feel that it is related to my stream .thats y i dropped my query.othewise.....i didnt do like so.any way sorry for all.........for misunderstanding.

Actually the main problem is i have little bit of time for taking decision regarding the job.i dont have any idea in this stream.

and one more thing i am saying that this site is useless "FOR ME" only.dont misunderstand BOSS.any way thanks for co operation.

I posted several replies to your oriignal question regarding Microstation and photogeometry. Are you saying none of them were of any use to you?

I guess he either didn't read it or he wasn't interested in following up on any of the links. Probably wanted the answer handed to him on a silver platter. Go figure.

What get's me is that on the main banner on the top of the site, it states

clearly that this is "The best free help for AutoCAD on the web"

I could understand if it had microstation there but it doesn't, so my question

is quite simple, why ask a microstation question on an AutoCAD forum, yes

if someone (like you remark) has any ideas we'll try and help, but it's still a

little bit outside the forums' scope, IMHO.

Well, actually we do offer help for many different software programs. Yes this is primarily an Autocad forum, but we do have sections for 3DS Max, Rhino, Solidworks, Revit, Inventor & Sketchup, as well as the Design Software, Web Building and Catch All sections for other types of software. So it's not unreasonable for him to think that someone might be able to help him with his Microstation question.

The problem is that we don't have any Microstation users here. So therefore, no expertise in this area. ReMark did his best to offer up some links to other sites, but apparently there were no answers to be found there either? :unsure:

I'm just irritated by his comments in not one, but two threads, calling for the attention of the Admin. Just a tad bit excessive, and not a good way to make a first impression. :glare:

I'm just irritated by his comments in not one, but two threads, calling for the attention of the Admin. Just a tad bit excessive, and not a good way to make a first impression. :glare:

I second that Rod. As you can probably tell by my reply to his other thread - calling the site "useless" - even when ReMark took the time to provide him with some links - really got to me. :x