Sections - Elevations

Delta123

Can anyone help?

I am using MEP 2009 and have created many 3d drawings. All my drawings are piping systems. The 3d side of MEP is superb but when it comes to creating sections or elevations I simply cannot get objects to display properly. I am using the display set, MEP section - elevation - hidden, which is the default display set. All pipes are displaying correctly, center lines shown but for some reason some MVparts or autocad solids are not showing correctly. If a autocad solid is behind a pipe in the section it should be shown broken as if it was behind the pipe, but it is not shown broken! The whole of the solid is shown.

If i use display set MEP - section - elevation then all autocad solids, MVparts show correctly but the center lines of the pipes dissapear. All I want to do is to use display set MEP section - elevation but to have center lines shown on all pipes. My reseller cannot answer this and Autodesk are struggling also, can anyone help?

softeners.pdf

you can do this but you will have to trick it.....turn the solid into a block then right click and select>convert to>Multi View Part.......point to remember; it does not matter what you pick as a part i pic anything if my part option is not there and then complete the covert wizard.....