need to know something about animations and sketchup pro 7

bazmanda

hi there

i would just like to know a couple of things that i'am hoping are in the pro version of sketchup 7, if these things im hoping are included in the package im willing to save up and buy it,

first of all, i have been going through all sorts of tutorials and help sites to find out how to make components change in scenes when i include them in animations, i can only find out how to get the camera positions to move in each scene, but when i change the components look or movement they remain the same position/shape in every scene, i don't want that, what i want is for my 3d text to change colour, and then resize itself in an animation project i'am doing. so i am wondering if the dynamic components feature in sketchup pro 7 will have that option in there?

also i want to make my own mansion which includes plasma screen tvs in each room, can you, in dynamic components in sketchup 7 pro import a video file OR a flash animation or gif as say a texture on a 3d plasma screen in sketchup, and either have it running in an animation in sketchup? or can you just simply move around in 3d and click on the screen to run the video (made in either video file or animation) an also in animaiton scenes.

i know this is all a lot of info, and i'am in a bit of a rush this morning, so if anything is not clear as i've typed it, please tell me.

if i cant do all these things can someone explain everything in what you can do in dynamic components to me, or please send me a link to where someone can explain it to me please?

thanks for anyones help, and for your time in reading this message

thank you

have you also asked this on a forum specifically for sketchup?

we don't have many sketchup users here, and those that are are generally primarily AutoCAD users, though this part of the forum is here as it's a package which can exchange drawings with AutoCAD

well, ive looked everywhere to find a sketchup forum and when i have i have trouble logging in to them, there was only a couple, this one, and a google one,

do you know any sketchup forums?#

thanks