Two different cut planes on the same sheet

Jonny_B

I have a a tall second floor with some windows in the upper area that need to be shown. I'd like to have the upper view and the regular second floor view on the same sheet. The problem is that even though the view drawings and model space views are different, whenever i change the cutplane of one view port it changes the cutplane of the other to match, so I can't show the different cuts on the same sheet. Anyone know a way around this?

• 4 weeks later...

You need to specify a specific cut plane for the wall not required to use the global cut plane. Right click wall. select edit object display, select tab display properties, select required view ie high detail etc. click the properties display button (the one in the top right with an A on it). select the cut plane tab and amend the settings. This should adjust the cut plan for that one wall. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

I would recommend creating additional display configurations in the Display Manager (AecDisplayManager). Make a copy of the display configuration you use for your first or second floors and change the settings on the Cut Plane tab, repeat for however many floors you have.