• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CADTutor

• paulmcz

• Dommy2Hotty

• Mark Ruble

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shock: That's a disaster. Is this a permament closure? If so, I'd be happy to host the Afralisp content here at CADTutor. Does anyone know how I could contact the owner/webmaster?

Well, I have emailed Kenny, the Arfalisp site owner and offered to host the content here at CADTutor. I'll let you know if I hear back from him.

That would be fantastic...invaluable information he's got over there. Thanks for emailing him about hosting his info. That is a very, very nice gesture. You'd generate a ton of traffic with that.

I've got 52 HTML pages from Afralisp saved on my machine, including all the graphics. All concerning tutorials for lisp and dcl. If anyone wants them, I will send them.

Paul.

I heard from Kenny yesterday. He's taking some time out right now and is giving himself some time to think about the future of the ArfaLISP content. This is more than reasonable under the circumstances but he has promised to keep me informed. Watch this space...

CadTutor could you do me a favor?

Next time you converse with him send along my regards.

I knew him from the CADVault site. I left it years ago

due to personal and administrator reasons.

Thank you.

• 2 months later...

Any word on cadvault ??

Is it gone for good or is it being revamped (Hope so) ?

Cadvault was a great source of information for me and many others....bring it back :( :( Randall !

• 3 years later...
I've got 52 HTML pages from Afralisp saved on my machine, including all the graphics. All concerning tutorials for lisp and dcl. If anyone wants them, I will send them.

Paul.

Hi Paul,

Once I already downloaded all the Afralisp tutorials just in a bundle or two, but it seems now no longer available in the Afralisp site.

Might you have it? If you might, would you share it with me, please? Thanks.

Ruslin

It is funny. I went to the web site and all I see there is an empty pages. When I select the empty page, I see the text there. Without that, I see nothing???

Afra.jpg