AutoCAD subscription?

RingSteel

I'm working in a satellite office of a large corporation, and have AutoCAD 2009 installed on my computer. How can I determine if the program was purchased by the company on subscription or not?

The corporation has been thru a merger, and the IT department can find the records for the purchase of the AutoCAD on my computer. Therefore I don't know where the AutoCAD was purchased from.

Is there a number to call AutoCAD and give them the serial number of my version of the program, and have them check to see if it's on subscription?

The bean counters should know when, how, and who the company purchased the liscenses from, merger or no. If for whatever reason they cannot find the information (which should be a red flag), the only help I can really offer you is to point you towards the Autodesk contact page. Look through the subscriber login help, product registration/activation, or locating a reseller as possible avenues of discovery. Best of luck to ya :thumbsup:

I opened the wrong can of worms on this one. Autodesk was very helpful and let me know that my version was on subscription (expired now) and that prior to the subscription expiration my AutoCAD 2008 was upgraded to 2009 with a different serial number. Uh, I guess that means I'm screwed out of being able to get an upgrade to 2010. Major bummer.

Ask for a one time reprieve on the subscription and see if they'll bite. Blame the lapse on the merger or the bean counters.