delay when drawing pipe/conduit

RONIN

when I try to draw a 3d pipe/conduit, after I draw the conduit my computer has about a 30 second delay untill I can draw another one. This is only happened to me in one drawing. I am asuming there is some kind of setting I have to change but I havn't been able to find it yet.

Can anyone help me.

Thanks. :?

• 2 weeks later...

Since this question has received no replies, I have moved it to the MEP section.

You say this only happens in one drawing, so I'm guessing there is a problem with the drawing. Have you tried running an AUDIT to check for errors? If you have xref's attached, you will need to Audit those as well.

Check your computer specs againtst the Autodesk specs and remember Autodesk sets forth MINIMUM specs. We went to using overlaid Xrefs instead of attached and this helped a lot. 3D pipe will make a drawing heavy very quick. Also check to see if your video card has the latest drivers installed (3dconfig).