3d modeling from plansand pictures

perry

Heya guys Im really struguling to make a decent 3d model from plans / pictures. Ive seen CADken's tutorial wich is extremely helpfull but I dont have a decent set of plans :glare: I was wandering if anyone on here knows how else I could make a decent model from pictures (by the way im modeling a scanina CP31 crew cab for a fire engine)as I have a nice collection of them now any help, tips or ideas would be apreciated.

many thanks Perry

• 2 weeks later...

Ive got a nice collection of pictures now il put up the best ones from diffrent angles once ive got it sorted thanks you so much for your help :D

Perry

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cheers Ken I'm just trying to sort out the email now but its taking forever to upload, if I cant get it working il upload more pictures here and if it slows down the page il delete my post after you have saved the ;)

Thanks ken

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry its taken so long guys I've been away for a bit the pictures are too large to put up on the forum but heres a link to a website that has lots of pictures http://www.ecfrs.co.uk/ click on the left tab -Appliances and then scania appliances and finaly scania p270