Fatal error: Exception at 488c404fh

JIMMY77

Fatal error: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0xd4041f50 Exception at 488c404fh

Has anybody seen this error is occuring in Map3D 2010

Happens when opening a drawing with large tiffs inserted

drawing opens ok on other machines

If the drawing opens OK on other machines then I'd be asking myself what the difference is between my computer and the one that was able to open the drawing.

should have said the computer it won't open on is new its an i7 950 with 8gb ram and nividia fx 3800 the OS is XP Profesional 64 sp2.

the machines it will open on are lower speced from memory they are a core 2 duo think its 2.6ghz with 4gb ram and a gaming card with 256mb the other comp is a p4 2.9ghz with 2gb ram and a very low spec gaming card might have 128mb ram this is the computer that the new one is replacing. the OS on both machines is xp 32bit sp2.

It may be that you have a corrupted temporary file. Locate the folder where the SV$ and AC$ files are kept and delete those files. Then try opening the drawing file.

Thank you for updating us on the status of your problem. It's just too bad you have to wait for the service pack to come out for the problem to be solved.