Lottsa Replies

Coosbaylumber

I am currently getting Lotsa replies as of this afternoon. I am receiving copies to replies that I did not ask for, and know little about. Last one today was on Microstation and I looked at it months ago, but said nothing. Now, here it goes.

Can this be fixed?

Wm.

Actually, you did contribute to that thread. When you make a post in a thread, you are automatically subscribed to that thread (although you can control this in your CP) and you will receive email notifications (again, if this is activated in your CP).

As of Sunday the 6th, I am getting responces to threads to which now had never-ever looked at. These are being forwarded to my in box at Yahoo.

Getting about six to ten, twice per day now. If I had "ever" responded to a thread, then here along comes the other items too.

I do not have a need for responces on Microstation, but am getting the feedback from that topic. Have not used Microstation since early 1990's, and thus have no interest in to the subject. But, sure get the mail everyday.

Wm.

In your user CP, under "Subscribed Threads", click "List Subscriptions". You'll see a list of all the threads you are subscribed to. Select the ones you no longer want to be subscribed to by clicking in the tickbox (right-hand column) and then select "Delete Subscription" from the "Selected Threads:" drop-down list.

OK, did that. Somehow got hooked in to 94 threads old and new. As of this morning only got one notification.

The subscription bar is including me in to subject matter as if visited or not. Hopefully will not be receiving any strange notifications from here on out.

Wm.