boundary linetype w/o the line

nocturne00

gday to all!

can anyone help me make this linetype? pretty easy one (for the Pros's :D )

or perhaps a LISP routine that can output this in one stretch of a line or polyline

000.jpg

Thanks guys. did a little edit with the linetype on seifer's link on rotation and text.

The dmlt lisp is also good, it just needs you to load the linetype needed.

Thanks again guys, Cheers

Check out DMLT.LSP here:

http://easyautocadlisp.blogspot.com/

It does double or single lines. Used to denote demolition.

Mark...

I was at that web-site quite some time ago. I think they moved since. But they had a tutorial on how to set up the Calcomp (and others) Digit. Tablet. Told how to alter things at the 16 button puck, and over the upper blank space for the Acad tablet overlay. Is that material gone now, did it get archived, or moved to a whole 'nother location?

I am driving my (LISP) material via the long array on the Autocad MENU right now. Takes time to find where to insert items in this, is why I ask. They had a shortcut.

Wm.

I do not know. I'd have to check. That information might be found in James DeLucchi's book entitled The AutoCAD Cookbook for MS & PC DOS that covers up to Release 10.

Coos:

Maybe you'll find what you are looking for in the Documentation Library for CalComp digitizers. Some digitizer manuals require downloading three separate files.

What model digitizer do you run? I have a DrawingBoard III.

Generic info re: creating tablet menus can be found in your AutoCAD Help files by searching on the word tablet.

Within my HELP file(s) is moreover a note that they support a variety of tablets, and if cable is wired properly ought to work. But beyond that, near nothing.

I found a copy of the book noted above at local library. After three tries beforehand, it got me to a few simple writing of LISP files. "Oh, that is why it don't work then."

Book is now gone. Went at some $1 per bag library sale a few years back I was told.

Wm.

Still got my copy on the bookshelf next to me. Wanna peek?

Seems I forgot to include the link to the CalComp Documentation Library. I'll go get it now. Hold on a moment.

What model digitizer are you using?

Seems I forgot to include the link to the CalComp Documentation Library. I'll go get it now. Hold on a moment.

What model digitizer are you using?

Am currently using the Calcomp digitizer's original Drawing board model, couple of the DB 3, and the 9148 and pooped out a DB2 last spring.

Zero of the DB fours here, as the others work good still.

Have talked to the Scotsdale Arizona place a few times now. They often tell me to obtain a NEW cable. It isn't working as described because your cable is bad. Please send us $75 for another one then. Seems to be standard saying with them.

Wm.

Programming your 16-button puck:

http://forums.cadalyst.com/showthread.php?t=1896

What they are describing is modifications to the main Autocad menu. Did that years ago for a 16, and to a four button puck. Someone had a shortcut method that described how to do via a smaller separate file (sort of like an XREF). But, that information went up in smoke with an older, once used, hard drive and then the web site was gone, and never found that way again. Whatever it was, worked out good for the three months I used it.

Then one morning when it came time to turn the computer on .....

What's that squeeling sound? And why does it say I have to run scandisk and defrag now?

Wm.

This is basically the same:

*DEMO,X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X 
A,0,-.08,["X",LT-P,S=.08,R=0.0,X=-0.05,Y=-.04],-.07

Yup, did it also. just changed the textstyle to simplex so the X wont be so thick. thanks alan :)