turn off sounds?

Guest Bloodwig80

Guest Bloodwig80

when i add a constraint between two parts in assembly view, a loud POP goes off. i hate it with a deep passion and i cannot find a way to turn it off.

please help me i implore all of you!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lazer

• Mr T

• J-LYLE

• tommy

Top Posters In This Topic

under Options on the System tab ther is a place to check or uncheck "beep on error" 8)

What u have unchecked is not what Bloodwig80 wants 2 do like Nick says, he want the mate constraint noise OFF

I quite like the noise.

under Options on the System tab ther is a place to check or uncheck "beep on error" 8)

and also J-LYLE this is the Autodesk Inventor Forum NOT Autocad :lol: . IV dont have an system tab nor a beep on error, althou Autocad does have what u wrote. but anyway thanks for giving it a go. :P

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bloodwig80

anyone? i have to listen to my music really really low or otherwise i jump off my chair everytime i have a succesful mate... ie all the friggin time. :?

well i moved the connect.wav file which is located in the inventor/bin folder and the damned sound from hell is gone.

me = superior :lol:

you could put a new more attractive sound in, like applause for when you get it right :lol:

Great find ,i just looked and there it is. lol tommy just gave me a idea at for for a prank Change it to ozzy ozbourne. shouting at ya...the lads whould never guess how to turn it off.... :shock: :lol:

Guest Bloodwig80

LMFAO this should be added to the pranks thread. i think youd have to rename the ozzy file to be called connect.wav

this is great. :lol: :lol: :lol:

we = teh win

Great find ,i just looked and there it is. lol tommy just gave me a idea at for for a prank Change it to ozzy ozbourne. shouting at ya...the lads whould never guess how to turn it off.... :shock: :lol:

OMG... or you could play "man i feel like a woman"... if its a guys computer.

• 3 years later...

Hey guys, thanks for this post, I was having the same problem. "BOINKKKK" freaking annoying. It also significantly increased mate time while listening to music, the machine was stalling a second or two while processing the sound.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...