Announcing: SITEOPS Multi Pad 4.1 - SaaS CAD

JenGaBlox

Hi there!

I hope you don't consider this too spammy... Full disclosure, I work for SITEOPS, a software company that has created several online CAD products for conceptual site design and I wanted to let you guys know that we just released a major update to our main product, Multi Pad 4.1.

Our products are unique - they are online Software-as-a-Service (cloud computing) and our powerful auto-drawing tools can draw and redraw things like parking lots and drives in seconds. We are DWG and LandXML compatible. The goal is for our users to spend less time on conceptual linework and grading, and more time on creative design. I saw someone on a thread asking about using CAD from a home vs. work computer - this is NEVER an issue with our software because you can log in from any computer with an internet connection. No installations.

We love getting feedback on our products. We built them directly FROM feedback from engineers and we never stop improving and adding to them. Please feel free to discuss us here or contact us directly with your thoughts via our website at siteops.com!

Thanks for listening and I hope you do find this news relevant to your group!

- Jennifer