The Most Helpful Site

viviancarvalho

Hi to all :D

Before I joined this site a month before, whenever i used to do browsing i used to see the friendship sites etc... at first. But nowadays whenever i browse i first check the "cadtutor.net".

I ve come to know that true friends are actually here who are always ready with their wholehearted support to help a person whom they never knew. Specially the help i got on my "half made lisps". A quick helping hand has always available here. Oh ho!! :o I m sorry not only one hand but many.

This site & also all the senior people running this site are simply great.

Thanks & regards

Vivian. :)

Hi to all :D

Before I joined this site a month before, whenever i used to do browsing i used to see the friendship sites etc... at first. But nowadays whenever i browse i first check the "cadtutor.net".

I ve come to know that true friends are actually here who are always ready with their wholehearted support to help a person whom they never knew. Specially the help i got on my "half made lisps". A quick helping hand has always available here. Oh ho!! :o I m sorry not only one hand but many.

This site & also all the senior people running this site are simply great.

Thanks & regards

Vivian. :)

I definitely agreed with what you said,they are SUPERFRIENDLY and PROFESSIONALS when if comes to helping people around and members as well . The same time very polite and no bad words or swearing comes in this forum which I really love to come here everyday.

We do have strict rules on swearing and unpleasantness, which any forum could implement if they so choose :wink:

We find people like to come here more when they know they'll get friendly help :)

It also helps that we all have the same objectives - learning more about AutoCAD!

Vivian you are certainly in the best of the best AutoCAD forums.

We're all here to learn. I do only simple CAD work, not like the pro's living here!

But, from my 40+ years in my chosen industry I always believed helping others also helped you. Education is reviewed, reinforced, open to discussion. Often open to correction too! Who's to say we can't learn a new trick or two?

The SYSOPS (there I go back to the BBB again), do a great job and service at CadTutor!