Cross Marks on screen

flowerrobot

Good morning

Ive being getting a problem where i get little marks left on the screen after every click, & Grread command, It is highly irratating with these little mosters, They do disapear when a regen is done.

From what ive read people have had curser phatoms left of the screen and was from bad GPU however this has only happened in the last 2 days so i dont think it would be the same type of issue.

I have tryed RegenAuto and its variable, but no avail any thing eles i should try??

See image for example

Cheers Flower

click error.JPG

Yup, either you turned it on by mistake or someone's messing with you, turn your blipmode off. We just did this to one of the guys we work with - it's great because it's harmless but frustrating, and as you said, they disappear when you regen. Also, as Carl said, it's an old feature, so not many people are familiar with it.

I haven't heard of that one in a long time; does AutoCAD still have a BLIPMODE variable?

Wow you have it, I was under the impression BlipMode controlled a different setting. Thanks for that...

I was testing some old lisps the other day, Guess it was one of them that did it..

Thanks heaps.

flower

We just did this to one of the guys we work with - it's great because it's harmless but frustrating

I Agree, Extremmly easy to set on some's pc Extremly frustrating....