AxisCopy2

thesniper

you can use this macro to make multiple offset with different distances, you have to enter all distances and then select an entity and specify side to offset

to install it, paste the 2 files in C partition, use load application command in AutoCAD to load the Lsp file and type "ax" to run it

Any comments are appreciated

Thank you

Mostafa Abdo

AxisCopy2.zip

you can use this macro to make multiple offset with different distances, you have to enter all distances and then select an entity and specify side to offset

to install it, paste the 2 files in C partition, use load application command in AutoCAD to load the Lsp file and type "ax" to run it

Any comments are appreciated

Thank you

Mostafa Abdo

Mostafa, If you are looking for comments and feedback on this I would recommend that you post the code as just text here, wrap the code in code-tags (

, [\code]) and it will look good anyway. 

It's all about making it easy for the customer to access your code.

the code for this command is very large about 200 lines, so it is hard to publish it I just want everyone to use it and report me does it work good or have any bugs.

Thank you in advance