Font display problem

tyler9

Hi everyone, Im new to the forum so hopefully this is in the right place. I have an issue with some of my font. If I hover over a button or any kind of a line in the workspace, the help bubble that pops up shows nothing but rectangles, like there is a font file missing. However I checked with another computer that has CAD on it and there were the same amount of font files on it. I also copied the font folder from that computer and replaced mine with it, but I still had the same problem. Oh Im running Map 3D 2009 on Windows XP.

Hi everyone, Im new to the forum so hopefully this is in the right place. I have an issue with some of my font. If I hover over a button or any kind of a line in the workspace, the help bubble that pops up shows nothing but rectangles, like there is a font file missing. However I checked with another computer that has CAD on it and there were the same amount of font files on it. I also copied the font folder from that computer and replaced mine with it, but I still had the same problem. Oh Im running Map 3D 2009 on Windows XP.

I remember this for DWG TrueView 2009, there was an update in the service pack for the same issue. Are you running the latest updates and service packs? I would try that 1st.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/index?siteID=123112&id=2334435&linkID=9240858

No, Im pretty sure its not that though. I had someone else log onto my computer under their name and their program worked fine. Were all on a network so we would have the same updates.