sorry me again, any way to alter the thread title if it needs editing?

cbs-cad

i know you can do it in advanced options and it changes what is seen once the thread is opened, but it doesn't change it in the actual forum view??

for instance i had an attribute question (that i got help on) but now i have a new problem have edited the title however hasn't changed it in the forum view.

being a noob i didn't want to "spam" the forum with another question when it kind of fits in with my original query (even though again it's ironic, cos i'm spamming this one instead! lol).

i know some forums you can double click the title and can edit it in forum view, but must be a different VB edition or whatever it is.

cheers (again)

Chris

Only moderators can change thread titles. But unless there is a real reason to do so, don't worry about it. I'm sure your question will get answered regardless. Just think carefully before submitting your posts and make sure the title fits the question.

And please, start a new thread when you have a new question. Unless your question is a continuation of the original post, we would rather have you start new threads than keep adding on to your previous theads.