2010MEP - sticky cursor...

erratic

Is anybody else having this issue? I personally am not, but we have a couple of machines here that are... I've looked into all of the basics (updates, etc) and I have found that the suggestions from some old threads aren't too helpful...

essentially with a fresh session and a blank dwg moving the cursor back and forth - it will "stick" a little at random locations across the screen - its not snap and the product is up to date as well as the graphics card drivers...

any thoughts or suggestions? This is really unacceptable for being productive in CAD - any help is much appreciated

:wink:

OK - I fixed it... not exactly sure why what I did solved the problem (as the same settings are not necessary on my machine for proper operating)

but nonetheless, all is good now. I basically had to slam down the hardware acceleration within windows as well as CAD, turn off tool tips (?), scale back all smoothness related settings, adjusted the selectionpreview setting, sigwarn, a bit of manual performance tuning and walla! All id working without stickiness!

Anyway - hopefully it won't come back and hopefully it won't cause problems when we start our Revit project later this year.

:unsure: