Autocad LT at almost half price

Dipali

I tried to post it in RSS feed fforum but didn't let me so posting it here. move it to appropraite forum please.

I have come to know thur my area reseller that autodesk is offering LT 2010 at very low price for limited time in INDIA. I ma not sure about other countries.

I know we don't have many members form my continent but thought it might be useful info for some one.

I was wondering, normally autodesk comes out wiht new version around this time every year but there is no talk about it this year, so when is the next version coming out? any ideas?

I think (May be wrong) that they might be going to 2 year releases (That's what the grapevine said about 9 months ago but haven't heard anything since)

I think (May be wrong) that they might be going to 2 year releases (That's what the grapevine said about 9 months ago but haven't heard anything since)

I believe Skip is correct. Every other year for new releases.

Even so, if there was a 2011 release, would probably be minor anyway. :unsure:

My understanding is that there will be a 2011 version. No news on a release date but it sould be announced soon.