Linetype Scales

I have 2 drawings. In drawing 1 a dashed line has a scale of 1 and looks normal. Drawing 2 is of the same road junction I am drawing and so the scale of the drawing is the same but when i paste the line in from drawing 1 I need to set the scale to 0.1 to get it to appear to be similar. What variables can be causing this??

• 2 weeks later...

R.K. I ahve been out of the office lately so I didn't reply. I have the 2 drawings I want o post but they are both 400K. I have removed layout and purged but I can't get the file size down any lower. Am I missing something or what??????

I want to get them under the 250K so I can post them...

Before you post the drawings, try and re-load the linetypes, and make sure the definitions come from the same linetype file, i.e. acad.lin OR acadiso.lin.

If that doesn't sort the problem, then post the drawings.

Can't pare down the file size then put them in a zip file instead.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but the max 250kb is rather small to post drawings. I had a file the other day that was 14mb and when I zipped it, the zip file turned out to be something like 7mb, and couldn't post it. Is there a way the mods can increase that max file size?

Glenn

USA

They don't appear different to me.

I am not sure what you are doing, but a drawing that contains only one line should be a little bit smaller than 778KB. :?

SameLine.jpg