Track Linetype scale

MisterJingles

Hi guys

How can I adjust the size of the standard track linetype? It is too big and when I scale it down it reduces the length but the size of the vertical lines remains the same, as does the space inbetween, so I only really get less vert lines.

Any help?

LTS>1. If it's already set to that then select the line and type PR. In the properties dialogue adjust the linetype scale of the line to whatever you need it to be.

Hoop dit help mineer!

Jy is welcom my vriend :)

Var kom u van daan? Ek woon in Benoni toe ek jonk was.

Hope that's right my Afrikaans is rusty these days :oops:

Yes it is rusty but still understandable :)

Im in Durban so my Afrikaans is not much better, although being surrounded by afrikaans people in the office does help a little.

Yeah I know it, nice area. Translates as 'water lakes' if I remember correctly :geek:.

I see your a snake man according to your profile, I'm fairly fond of them too, but we don't get any cool ones in UK :(.

Translates directly as "sweet water" so you weren't far off.

Yes Im a snake collector, I pity you guy in UK, you get 2 sp and thats it. Enough to keep me in SA ;)