disassociate leader from Mtext

Hi, Guys..

I made a quick 5 minute search in the forum but I found only one similar thread, and doesn´t solve my issue..

i got a drawing with 2 hundred leaders and Mtext.. I am about to start re-making each leader so they get disassociate from the text, 'cause my company standards... but I tried Dimassoc = 0 and update and didn´t work, and also Dimdisassociate command, didn´t work either.

Anyone who might know how to disassociate leaders from mtext automatically?

If your company standard isn't to actually have them disassociated, there are a lot of customing options for them in dimstyles.

I used to have to disassociate because they required a 1-inch flatline at the end of each arrow before the text, and had to be aligned with the bottom. I finally customized an mtext dimstyle that I switch to whenever I do them.

Yep.

Express>Dimensions>Leaders>Detach from Annotation.

oops... didn´t navigate over the express tools... thanks man... that worked fine... anyway I had to remake all the leaders, since their format changed automatically to two points leaders, (after disassociating) so I had to draw again them as 3-point leaders (required per our standards).

Why would you want to disassociate MText and Leaders?

I think it's the best to keep them associated, but we usually get the leader shape distorted by any process with the mtext (explode, change properties, scaling), and also current leader location is not as our standars require them, so I have to move them a bit.

So, for some reasons we always prefer to have them disassociated.

We may use them associated in the future, if we find enough advantages for our work.

If your company standard isn't to actually have them disassociated, there are a lot of customing options for them in dimstyles.

I used to have to disassociate because they required a 1-inch flatline at the end of each arrow before the text, and had to be aligned with the bottom. I finally customized an mtext dimstyle that I switch to whenever I do them.

Maybe I can customize something for the leaders and mtext.. but I haven´t checked any mtext creation nor leader options,

maybe we can even change to mleaders... but that's far away from being my decision...