Isolate toolbars to one of dual monitors

I have dual monitors, a 22" and a 29". I am using Autocad 2010.

I have all my Toolbars Locked.

But I have had a problem since 2007 where when I do something like Reference Edit, the pop up window appears in the other monitor, not the one where I'm working in Autocad. This has not been a big deal but now with 2010 I have a larger issue.

Now there is the toolbar at the bottom of the screen with Model / Paper... etc. instead of the old style tabs.

I like the Quick View Layouts, but the layouts go off to the other screen. Not just mildly annoying but if they shoot onto the smaller monitor they are below the monitor's display, so I can't actually scroll across to find the layout I like.

So, is there a way to isolate all the toolbars, pop-ups, etc. to the monitor in which the source Autocad drawing is displayed?

see screenshots attached. The first one you can see just a sliver of the layout tabs above the windows taskbar.

monitor 1.jpg

monitor 2.jpg

I'm sure things are much different than my old copy of r14 but here's an idea or two.

First what type of video card do you have? My Quadro has settings that allow me to specify what monitor I want things to open on. Have a look at that.

Second, I send all my toolbars to the non Acad monitor but I've got them all set to floating. Maybe that can help.

Third, sometimes for no apparent reason my toolbars disappear on me. I've got a little lisp program that sets them back where they belong. It's a little crude but effective here's a part of it:

(DEFUN C:ToolbarsOn ()

(command "toolbar" "EDS.TB_UTILITIES" "float" "2000,50" "1")

(command "toolbar" "EDS.TB_VIEW" "float" "2000,120" "1")

(command "toolbar" "EDS.TB_LAYERS" "float" "2000,190" "1")

(command "toolbar" "EDS.TB_SOLIDS" "float" "2000,260" "2")

(command "toolbar" "EDS.TB_RENDER" "float" "2200,260" "2")

etc....

)