Tool Palette will not stay loaded

I have a tool palette the I have imported from an xtp file and it works fine. I close and restart Autocad 2010 (vanilla) and the palette is not staying loaded. I have to reimport. I have saved a profile and checked it in notepad and all of the registry directories look fine. I have also saved the workspace and this has not helped. I have changed the paths to the toolbar folders and the folder where my custom palettes should be saving is the first folder and only I have write access to the folder. I am at a loss.

Hmmm, that is interesting.

Have you run the CUI command and checked that the new Tool Palette is in the customisation file?

You say that you've saved your workspace?

In the CUI under Workspaces there should be one for your own that you created, click on that then in the right hand dialoge it should show everything that you have on it.

Click on 'dockable windows'. and scroll down and see if your custom tool palette is listed on there. If it is then click on it and check the properties dialogue below it.