prompted attributes

MikeGonzalez

Hi All

I work for a company that has around 30 offices nationwide. We are currently going through the process of changing our title blocks which each office need their own title block with their address on. This would be fine if I only had to produce A4 title blocks for each office. Unfortunately I need to produce them from A4 to A0 landscape and portrait.

I was wondering whether there was any way that I could either have a single attribute which contained the addresses for all the offices and would prompt me to which address I required, or any way of taking the addresses from a excel spreadsheet and prompts me to choose which address I want maybe though a drop down list.

Not really sure if this makes sense, but any help would be much appreciated.

Mike

In short, the best solution would be to make a dynamic title-block block which is sizeable from A4 to A0 or beyond and you can use visibility states to select the required adress. (with a dropdown list)

In short, the best solution would be to make a dynamic title-block block which is sizeable from A4 to A0 or beyond and you can use visibility states to select the required adress. (with a dropdown list)

Cheers Tommy78, you are a legend it works perfectly

Hey no problem, you did all the hard work! :)

I made a scaleable titleframe myself and it's a good amount of work.!

I posted it here a couple of weeks ago, take a look at it if you want.