copy and paste

ninh

When I copy an object from a drawing and paste to another drawing, it take a while. I did not have this issue before

Please advise

Thanks

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ninh

• ReMark

• Rahman

• kerno

Top Posters In This Topic

Type the word About at the command line or select it from the pull-down menu under Help at the top of your screen. If the info is not immediately available on the window that pops up then click on the Product Information button on the right hand side. Another window should appear with further information.

for example

I left click on any object like a note and there are some dots on the object then I right click/copy or copy with base point then go to another drawing and right click/ pate

It take a while to paste ( about 15 seconds ) I did not have this before in the command like it said '' _pasteclip dulicate definition block a15 ignored

As posted by lyubomir at the AutoDesk Discussion Group re: slow copy / paste problem.

Command: -scalelistedit Don't forget the dash in front of the word scalelistedit

Enter option [?/Add/Delete/Reset/Exit] : R

Reset scale list to defaults? [Yes/No] : Y

Scale list reset to default entries.

Enter option [?/Add/Delete/Reset/Exit] : E

Try this and see what happens.

I'm sure you've created Restore points along the way. Restore Windows to a date that precedes the point in time you started having the problem. Maybe it's related to a Windows update.

Have you purged the drawing?

Have you run an Audit on the drawing? Maybe it is corrupted.

Are you working off of a network?