A PDF conversion

Coosbaylumber

Can any one change a couple of sheets done in early era Autocad in to a biggie PDF file? I got two drawings, color separated, linewidth separated, line type separated, and now I need someone to convert into a PDF file all in black and gray. I get all wrong lines and grays when done here. Then ship here via E:mail attachment.

As I do not have a e:mail address anymore, I will have to ship the respondant the material(S) directly. Thus be sure to include as to where to ship the files.

Wm.

You must be having greyscale problems. Is there a monochrome option in your plotting er, ah control stuff?

I cannot load acad drawings that old or I would try to help you.

Have you considered trying the free download Autodesk TrueView 2010? It does a bangup job of producing pdf's from drawings and it can convert from some older versions of AutoCAD to newer ones. I don't know how old they can be though.

Do you have a Kinko's where you are?

Usually local drafting suppliers can convert, print, inexpensive too.

I frequently email, on your case on a ZIP disk, visit your local drafting supply.

Most of my work is *.pdf'd, emailed. Sometimes I require large prints, on paper, so.......to the local drafting supply.

The cost is minimal.

Can any one change a couple of sheets done in early era Autocad in to a biggie PDF file? I got two drawings, color separated, linewidth separated, line type separated, and now I need someone to convert into a PDF file all in black and gray. I get all wrong lines and grays when done here. Then ship here via E:mail attachment.

As I do not have a e:mail address anymore, I will have to ship the respondant the material(S) directly. Thus be sure to include as to where to ship the files.

Wm.

Are these printed sheets or digital files?

If they are files and you can open them, then try downloading CUTEPDF free from the web and using that to create the pdfs.

It works like a printer and so you can set the colours / linewidths as if you were plotting.

If they are printed sheets then it all depends on your scanner settings.