Pick, select gone crazy

I''ve reset something. Now when I choose to move something, I pick it and when asked for the base point and I try to pick say midpoint or endpoint of a line, the mouse will grab something some distance away, like 5 or 6 inches away, and not at all what I wanted. Is there a "pick" accuracy setting, or selection accuracy setting. Even offset is acting up, can't tell which side it's going to. Have to zoom way in and make sure it's going where I want it.

Help!!!! :shock:

Aha! Found it. Aperture too big. High resolution monitor disguises the size of the aperture some. Looks small on the screen, actually pretty large in pixels under the settings in Options, Drafting. Dang, just don't remember messing with that........ oh well.

Knew, just knew it. I knew you were out there ReMark. Tried to beat you to the draw. You are quick Sir, and I do depend on you.

Hey, off topic, I just got published in Cadalyst (2nd time) and won a $30 gift certificate!!! They published my Half Offset routine and the Dec/Frac format in dimensioning routine everybody hated here. Ha!

My apologies for neglecting to harass you on a more regular basis drwhite.

Congrats on being publish yet again at Cadalyst. I was a long time subscriber to their magazine as well as Cadence before the two merged. I remember when both magazines had more content than ads!

I'll take a quick jump over there now and check out your Half Offset routine.