Sketchup Help

Luiggieti

Thanks, well i work with the Sketchup for some years and never had happen this, this appears when i tryed to use the Indigo render pulgin, i had uninstalled the pulgin, reinstalled the Sketchup and the problem continues...

Thanks any way... :)

Hmmm, never seen that before. Might be a graphics card issue. Try updating your graphic card drivers.

Thank you, maybe the problem it's with the file, i don't know if it was after use the indigo, but i have reinstalled the Sketchup and the problem continues, maybe them have an idea of what happens.

Thanks

I would contact the guys at Indigo then. Maybe they have a help forum.

A good way to check if it is indeed the file is to copy the content in that file, open a new session of SU and paste it there. Then see if the problem persists. In the past I have encountered some odd behavour with SU and this is the only way I seem to have fixed the problem.

Good luck.

Hello,

when you mean SU, you are talking about Skecth Up right? I'm from Portugal and never had heard that term ;). I have tryed to copy from one file to another and the problem continues, in fact the problem appears in others files but not all the files.

Thanks

A good way to check if it is indeed the file is to copy the content in that file, open a new session of SU and paste it there. Then see if the problem persists. In the past I have encountered some odd behavour with SU and this is the only way I seem to have fixed the problem.

Good luck.

Hello,

I solve the problem!!! In model info, Rendering, i had the anti-aliased textures clicked... that were the problem!

Thanks for all the help

Here is a image...

semttulojk.jpg

1ssemttulojkj

Good luck.