customizing commands a bit

is there a way to make AutoCAD load the command circle to demand input of center/diameter by default rather than center/radius

and another quiestion

is there a chance you can program or set right click (or redo by enter or space) to actually repeat the last command by the way we choose it to act. For example, we initiated ARC command by start, end, direction - can we set the redo to act the same way instead of initializing 3Point arc?

many thanks

*i've tried digging through system variables, and except setting a default radius of circle i found nothing more.

For your other query add a * to the beginning of the macro in the cui as the example shows below. This repeats the last command until you hit esc

*^C^C_circle\_d

I would imagine that to do this you would have to alter or add a new command to the acad.pgp file.

Unfortunately I do not know how to add the circle dia command to this, one of the more experienced technical guru's will hopefully add their infinite wisdom to this conversation.

Sorry, I couldn't be more helpful.

you can undefine then redefine any command using LISP. You can put this in your start up lsp file but I haven't done this for a long time so am not going to say how to do it. Create a link back to this thread and ask people in the Lisp sub forum for advice.