Conference Room

CADken

So, thought I'd share some of my recent "work" - I was asked by our client to design a training room for their 40+ employees... a little out of my element b/c I'm not an interior designer or architect by any means, but what the hell... if you have the tools you might as well use them.

Sans Furniture:

Front:

ConferenceRoom1-042210.jpg

Back:

ConferenceRoom3-042210.jpg

With Furniture:

Front:

ConferenceRoom2-042210.jpg

Back:

ConferenceRoom4-042210.jpg

Side Views:

ConferenceRoom5-042210.jpg

ConferenceRoom6-042210.jpg

Bird's Eye View:

ConferenceRoom7-042210.jpg

Although, if it makes it any better they asked that we upgrade their current fire alarm system, so I'll be redesigning their entire system (including this room).

• 2 weeks later...

So we had a redesign:

Front-Wireframe.jpg

Front.jpg

Back-Wireframe.jpg

Back.jpg

Front-Wireframe2.jpg

Front-4.jpg

Top-Wireframe.jpg

Renders are a little small b/c the quality is turned down - Had to create a presentation in a day and couldn't wait for 4 hr renders :lol:

Cool. Have you tried Twilight? It is made by the same people but it runs directly inside SketchUp.

Cool. Have you tried Twilight? It is made by the same people but it runs directly inside SketchUp.

Haven't sounds interesting... I'll have to give it a shot.

You know speaking of rendering inside or outside a program I think I prefer it outside. I have vray for SU and while it does rock it is nice to use kerky and have the ability to render a scene in one app and then go back to SU and work on something different while that scene is rendering. When there was development on SU2POV I even used a second PC to run just POVRAY and render scenes so it did not tie up my SU rig. Just some thoughts. BTW Good stuff CADken ;)

• 3 weeks later...